Friday, March 22, 2013

Z-brush- Elemental Centaur...

Alright, So I've finished my work on my Z-brush class. Learning the program over the course of the class, I made this character from my own personal concept. I blocked in the shape , re-topologized the mesh, Sculpted detail, painted it using Polypaint, Posed it, and ultimately I ended up with my finished version. It was quite the learning process and I really enjoyed the program. If anyone reading this is interested in 3d or digital art, and interested in doing characters, Z-brush is a very intuitive sculpting software. Anyways, I hope you like it.
Also, I haven't thought up a name for it...but I'm open to suggestions. so for now, it's just "The Elemental Centaur"
(Also, you can click the image to see it full size.)
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment